donderdag 20 november 2014

Howdy sweet readers!

As you saw Tuesday I said goodbye to my Momjeans, but don't worry I only gave it a make-over. I'm so happy about the result that I had to share an outfit with it. I was freazing my hands off when these pictures where taken but thanks to my Inwear coat, I managed to play it cool during the shoot. The furry beanie is also my warm friend, it's so soft and fluffy! I kept the rest of the outfit very simple. You can never go wrong with a little sheer, right?

What do you guys think of my outfit? Do you guys have a warm, furry friend this winter? Let me know in a comment below.

xoxo

More pictures after the jump break.



















Wearing: Jeans Primark - Shirt Promod - Coat Inwear - Beanie H&M - Shoes FILA - Bag Celine dupe

0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.