dinsdag 18 november 2014

Today something different, a DIY!
If you read my blog you already know that I was bored with my mom jeans. There was nothing special or unique about that jeans so I decided to rip it and to give it a real 'I AM YASS' touch to it. It's a very simple DIY and the only things you need is a pair of scissors, tweezers and your creativity. If you don't know where to put the cuts, go to pinterest or weheartit for inspiration. I'm not going to show you guys how to rip your jeans because there are already tons of tutorials on youtube. Oh yeah, you probably noticed a grey sweater on the photo above. Hopefully there will be another DIY very soon. 

Get creative babes and show me yours by tagging me on instagram or by sending me an e-mail with the result. I would love to see it!

xoxo

See the result after the jump.












2 opmerkingen:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.