maandag 5 januari 2015

Well hello there cuties!

Have you guys missed my outfit posts? (Please say yes, lol). I scored this oversized knitted sweater at H&M for only 10 euros. Yes 10 freaking euros! The sale has just started but I love to shop right before it begins or right after it ends. Does that sound weird? Or are there others who does the same thing?

Anyhow, I paired this knit with a light, ripped jeans that I bought 2 years ago. I just can't get rid of it. I always have that problem with my favorite items. Sometimes they become to small or they rip (not the good way tho). Even then I still keep them. Bad habit, I guess. Talking about bad habits, I can't stop buying shoes! What's wrong with me? I just bought these new Dr. Martens boots when I was in Brussels. But seriously, they are so comfy and warm. Approved! 

Another thing, am I the only one that loves to wear sunglasses in the winter? Let me know in a comment below.

more pictures after the jump










Wearing: Sweater H&M - Jeans Forever 21 - Boots Dr. Martens - Bag Chanel - Hat Forever 21 - Sunglasses Primark

1 opmerking:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.