vrijdag 23 januari 2015

Oh how I love finding new webshops with tons of amazing stuff! It's dangerous but so fun at the same time. That's how I stumbled upon Choies. An online shop with a huge range of clothing, shoes and accessories. Heaven for a fashionista! 

You can shop an entire outfit on just 1 online shop, perfect isn't it? 
Now to help you guys a little, I made a GTL (No, not Gym-Tanning-Laundry *Jersey shore vibe*, but a Get The Look) with Choies items. I wish I could click this outfit right into my closet. Like how AMAZING are those pair of heels?! And that leather jacket? Oh my! 

Which item is your favorite? Would you rock this outfit? Let me know in a comment.

2 opmerkingen:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.