zondag 25 augustus 2013
Bonjour lovely readers!

Yesterday I was home alone I and was bored to death! 
So what does Yasmine do when she is bored? Exactly, styling people!

Like I said I was home alone and normally I style my sweet sister but she is still in Morocco, Saidia enjoying life (I miss it sooo much).
That means I had nobody to style but Me, Myself and I.

I turned my boring jeans into a ripped jeans (like you can see on the picture below)



For the day-look I styled it with my Khamsa-tee from New Look (€10), a great pair of Jeffrey Campbell look-a-likes  (€20) and to give it that extra tomboy look, I put my brother Nike cap on.



For the night-look I styled the ripped jeans with a white sheer shirt from H&M (€12), a pair of strap heels (€18) and to finish it up my vintage clutch.

Et voila! The day-to-night look was born!









Wearing: Pimped jeans from Zara/ Sheer shirt from H&M/ Khamsa tee from New Look/ both heels from shop in Antwerp/Shoulder bag  from Daniel Ray/ Vintage Clutch/ Accessories from Love and Harmony, H&M and a friend

Dont forget to comment'



0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.