vrijdag 17 april 2015

Another 'What's in the goodiebag?' post for you guys. This time a very sporty and full goodiebag or shall I say Backpack. Yes this time the bag was really a backpack from Burton. How cool is that? To clear things up for you guys, I was invited for e presslunch at Motions showroom. They have cool, sporty brands like Burton, Mizu and Glide Soul. It gave me an instant feeling to go on a surfcation. Let me tell you about what is in the goodiebag. A lot of lookbooks, of course. But that not it! We got a fisheye-lens for smartphones, a drink tube to keep your drinks cool during summer, a waterbottle and a hat. Jep, we got a little spoiled. Thank you Feinest Labels for inviting me!

Have you ever been on a surfcation?

more pictures after the jump




(The sun was shining really really hard, sorry!)

0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.