woensdag 11 maart 2015

What a day! I learnt how to make scones, which are super easy to make by the way! I put a tattoo (a fake one, don't worry) and I got married (that's also a fake wedding)! All that in one day. I was invited by Listen Up PR to come and experience a new TV-channel in Belgium. I'm already very excited because I love me some quality time in front of the TV after a hard day at school or work, don't you? TLC will have tons of girly tv-shows like cooking shows for example. That's why the Baker Brother came and gave us a workshop on how to make scones. Damn (excuse my language) but they were soooo good! Deffoo trying them at home. Thank you Listen Up PR for having me!

Have you tried some scones already? 

more pictures after the jump









1 opmerking:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.