maandag 22 december 2014

Hi loves!

I was a little MIA this weekend. I'm sorry for that! I wanted to share a little update on what kept me so busy this weekend. First of all, I celebrated my birthday on Friday with my BF. We went to Antwerp to have a cozy lunch together. After that I had a birthday party of a friend that is born on the same day. It was a fun party. On saturday I had an early meeting in Brussels. Very productive meeting with the Aya-team! We already have some great ideas on the next edition of March 2015. After the meeting we went out for dinner at 'Le Nil'. My parents picked me up after dinner to go and visit my aunt. Sunday was the only day I got to sleep a little. I was so tired of this busy weekend. 

Hopefully I will have the time tomorrow to take some pictures. I'm now in my study mood for my upcoming exams in January. Wish me luck (and some dua's)!

What did you guys do this weekend? Let me know in a comment.


0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.