woensdag 10 december 2014

Hello babes!

Last week I did my first beauty review on my blog (read HERE). If you looked good at the picture you can see that I bought a concealer and a Kohl eye liner too. I bought them at the same store as the eye brushes. I was doubting a little about the colour of the concealer. But I took the medium colour with me. 

More information and pictures after the jump







The concealer has an applicator which is very useful. It takes the right amount of product, apply it gently in smaller areas and it feels soft.



The color fades perfectly with my skin, I took the color Medium which is perfect for my skintone.


The kohl eye liner is not that intens black, a little bit disapointed. The kohl does stay on very good. I had to use make-up remover to get it of my hand. 


I'm very pleased with the product of W7. It's cheap but has a great quality! I would deffoooo reccomend it, it's a great budget topper!




A make-up look where I used the concealer and kohl.



0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.