dinsdag 4 februari 2014
Hi sweethearts!

Last sunday I went with my sister-in-law Sixtine (thank you for coming with me) to a fashion show of a young and talented woman called Laurentine. She has this cute little shop called 'Clouds of fashion' and last sunday she presented her first fahion show with lots of glitter, pink, edgyness and glam! She has a wide range of clothes for all types of woman and yes even for the guys she has funny printed tees. Al I have left to say is that you should deffo check her out!

Instagram: _cloudsoffashion_
Facebook: Clouds of fashion
Webshop: soon to launch
Shop: Melkmarkt 6, 2000 Antwerp

(The pictures aren't that great because of the lightning)














Aaaaand we had the chance to shop the spring/summer collection 'en primeur'!








And a blurry pictures of me and the beautiful Laurentine!

Don't forget to visit her shop in Antwerp!!




1 opmerking:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.